camel-users mailing list archives

From yogu13 <>
Subject Re: OSGi CamelHttpTransportServlet error
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2015 04:11:17 GMT

>From what I understand the code written to register servlets registers
servlet with the OSGI's Web container at runtime. Since there is only one
instance of the webcontainer available within the container you are ending
up wiring different servlet instances against the same servlet name which
causes the conflict and raises the error (very similar to have 2 servlets
having same name in a web.xml), This behaviour I feel is correct.

I cannot help you much with the second error that you are facing as the
information provided is very less.