camel-users mailing list archives

From deepak_a <angesh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to improve throughput by grouping messages in a Transaction (in JMS)
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2015 13:17:20 GMT
Hi,

As mentioned in my previous post - I am developing a bridge that will set
b/w ActiveMQ and TIBCO EMS.

My aim is to use a XATransactionManager (like Atomikos) that will be common
for the JMS Session that will consume from ActiveMQ and the JMS Session that
will be publish to TIBCO EMS.

With the intermediate Queue - I still cannot achieve the above (especially
when I want to group n messages into one transaction - since I want to
achieve high throughput)

Is there any other work-around any one can recommend?

regards