camel-users mailing list archives

From souciance <souciance.eqdam.ras...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why using camel routes (via activemq) in Apache karaf?
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2015 22:28:43 GMT
Hello,

Well the way we have setup our development flow is as follows:

1 integration -->1 Camelcontext--->1-Many routes.

Essentially routes that belong together for the purpose of a single
integration can be in the same context. Otherwise they should be seperated
out.

This way each integration is seen as a bundle that is deployed separately.

You can off course continue using ActiveMQ for communication but it is good
to keep the integrations separated just as you would with normal java
classes. You may not notice the effect with 1-10 integrations but once you
reach 50-100 you defintely will.

Best
Souciance