camel-users mailing list archives

From Miso Camel <>
Subject Re: aggregator not propagating exceptions
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2015 18:03:59 GMT
Sadly the XML comments I put into the post aren't showing. Just to clarify:
It is the sql insert statement in the child route, which may throw an
exception. I would like to catch this exception in the parent's catch block
and pass it on to the bean:... to handle. When I remove the aggregation and
just leave in the sql line, all works as expected and the exception
correctly reaches the parent's catch block.

This works:

<route id="childRoute">
        <from uri="direct:childRoute"/>
        <to uri="sql:insert into TAB (COL1, COL2, COL3) values (:#COL1,
:#COL2, :#COL3)?batch=true" />