camel-users mailing list archives

From wheli <michael.wheli...@medfx.com>
Subject Spring-ws response when using split/aggregate
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2015 15:25:49 GMT
Hello,

I have a Java DSL route that takes a spring-ws request and sends a response.

from("spring-ws:rootqname:{urn:foo}barRequest?endpointMapping=#endpointMapping")
                        .beanRef(BeanRef.UTILS, "blah")
                        .beanRef("xdsLogic", "processResponse")
                        .marshal(jaxbRs);

This works fine. I am now attempting to grab all the attachments from the
request, split them, process them simultaneously, aggregate the results and
then send a response. Functionally, it works, but i am no longer getting the
response back.

from("spring-ws:rootqname:{urn:foo}barRequest?endpointMapping=#endpointMapping")
                        .split().method(BeanRef.SOAP_ATTACHMENT_SPLITTER,
"splitMessageOnAttachments")
                        .beanRef(BeanRef.UTILS, "blah")
                        .aggregate(constant(true), new
SoapAttachmentAggregationStrategy())
                        .completionSize(simple("${in.header[" +
HeaderKeys.SOAP_ATTACHMENT_COUNT + "]}"))
                        .beanRef("xdsLogic", "processResponse")
                        .marshal(jaxbRs);

If i comment out the split, aggregate, and completionSize lines, the
response works again. So the splitting and aggregating is definitely
screwing something up, but I can't figure out what it is exactly.  I tried
adding "exchange.setPattern(ExchangePattern.InOut);" to the end of
"processResponse", but that doesn't seem to make any difference.

Any ideas?