camel-users mailing list archives

From Vikrant Gautam <vikrant.gau...@spicedigital.in>
Subject How to set CamelSmppOptionalParameter in headers of producer to submit message with Message Payload TLV
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2015 12:16:46 GMT
Hi,I am trying to set CamelSmppOptionalParameter for
OptionalParameter.Tag.MESSAGE_PAYLOAD and failed to submit due to following
error: java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.Short cannot be cast to
java.lang.String My piece of code is as: Map<Short,Object> tlvMp=new
HashMap<Short, Object>(0); tlvMp.put(Tag.MESSAGE_PAYLOAD.code(), "long
message content"); msg.setObjectProperty("CamelSmppOptionalParameter",
tlvMp); Kindly guide me in setting camel header correctly.I am using AMQ
v5.9