camel-users mailing list archives

From Derek Yiu <derek....@oocl.com>
Subject Questions about Camel's FTP component
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2015 10:12:03 GMT
Dear Sir,

I am Camel user. I would like to use it for our new EDI project development.
This platform is used to communicate with different partner' FTP server.
Therefore we may encountered many send/receive file requirement.
Such as
1) move the file to other folder after delivered file to partner's server
2) rename the file after delivered file to partner's server
3) deliver a specific file to partner after delivered a file
4) Run custom FTP command before/after PUT file

May I know if Camel's FTP conponent can help on it?
How does it work?

Thank you for your attention

with regards

Derek Yiu