camel-users mailing list archives

From pmmerritt <>
Subject Re: sftp endpoint is not as performant as expected
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2015 19:43:50 GMT
We had a similar issue and traced it down to our usage of
SftpChangedExclusiveReadLockStrategy which has a default check interval of 5
seconds which causes the polling to slow down waiting on files to finish
being written, so max you can do is about 1 per 5 seconds. You can change
the checkInterval so that it is faster, or we ended up writing our own read
lock strategy that did not block the polling thread