camel-users mailing list archives

From Ishada <>
Subject camel lock on file
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2015 12:18:56 GMT
I am trying to implement a scenario using camel which is as follows:-

1->Get File From JMS queue
2->Store the file and crc value of the file in a directory
3->Move the file and crc file to the SFTP server and once it is successfull

My route is as follows
     .process(save the file to sftp Server);

      .to("file directory");
from("dtrect:txtUpload").process("generating crc")
      .to("saving to the same directory as the txt files");

When I run this code only the crc files are getting uploaded to the server,
and when I check the directory where the files are stored on the local
system there is an extension of .camelLock on one of the files