camel-users mailing list archives

From rwoolf <>
Subject Using a specific bundle version (in Karaf in Blueprint/Camel context route.
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2015 20:47:18 GMT
Does Camel or Blueprint provide a way for me to use the same dependency model
as OSGi where I can specify a specific version of a bean to use in a camel
context when running in Karaf?

If I have two different versions/bundles of an API jar in Karaf (theAPI
version 1, and theAPI version 2) is there a way to tell one camel context to
use version 1 of the bundle and another camel context to use version 2 of
the bundle?

theAPI is wired as a bean in a route within a camel context.  My camel
context is configured within a blueprint xml file.

I know that when I create a bundle for Karaf I can declare dependencies
based on a bundle version number (basic OSGi), but I can't see a similar way
to do this at the camel level.