camel-users mailing list archives

From "Shultz, Dmitry" <Dmitry_Shu...@kaltire.com>
Subject JSSE Utility config for cxf/http-jetty client
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2015 00:02:51 GMT
Hi All,

I'm trying to send the soap request using camel-cxf:2.10.2 and cxf-rt-transports-http-jetty:2.6.3.
I have user name & password (using AuthorizationPolicy to set them) from the service provider
and that's it i.e. can't do anything about their SSL certs.

Marshaling seems to be working, but my route is failing while trying to open SSL connection
to the server with this message:

Caused by SSLHandshakeException: SSLHandshakeException invoking https://test01.someservice.com/PlaceOrder:
sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException:
unable to find valid certification path to requested target

I found JSSE Utility http://camel.apache.org/camel-configuration-utilities.html  and it looks
like it was created to solve this kind of problem, but I'm not sure how to configure it...
Is there any example that I can use as a reference or may be somebody have this done before
(I'm pretty sure it was done at least several thousand times)

Cheers,
Dmitry