camel-users mailing list archives

From Camel Guy <ca...@devguy.com>
Subject Re: 2.16.0: Property placeholders inside <camelContext>
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2015 02:11:38 GMT
Also, if I have a property whose value contains ${ (which I want to be
evaluated by a template engine), I get the same error when referring
to that property (via simple language ==> properties:). The workaround to
this problem isn't as easy as using $simple. I need camel to stop
processing ${ as property placeholders as it did before 2.16.0

Thank you,

cg