camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: move to failed folder, with onException in place
Date Sat, 31 Oct 2015 17:25:30 GMT
I think you need to tell us a bit more before we can help. Maybe show
a bit more route code what you attempt.

been done, has this been fixed? http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Component-file-move-and-moveFailed-td5685631.html

> I'm using 2.16.1-SNAPSHOT at the moment.
> Met vriendelijke groet,
> Docdata Commerce B.V.
> Hans Orbaan
> Developer
> Docdata Commerce
> Energieweg 2
> 5145 NW Waalwijk
>
> +31 (0)416 - 674 169

> +31 (0)6 - 469 543 23

> hans.orbaan@docdata.com

> www.docdata.nl
>
> Docdata Commerce B.V. is part of DOCDATA N.V., listed at the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam
(ticker symbol DOCD).
> All information contained within this e-mail, including any attachments, is confidential.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it immediately and remove the attachments
from your system. Do not use, disclose or spread the information in any way and notify the
sender immediately. Any views and opinions expressed in this e-mail may not represent those
of Docdata.

--
Claus Ibsen