camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Resequencer inout support
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2015 11:44:33 GMT
Hi

Yeah that is not possible. The resequencer works like the aggregator.
The incoming message is accepted by the eip, and then that message
continue routing.

The this eip is stateful and based on some worker tasks it output new
messages when it should, such as for  the resequencer when the
messages are in order, and for the aggregateor, when a group is
complete etc.