camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How do I consume from ActiveMQ using the MQTT protocol
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2015 06:21:46 GMT
Hi

You are not providing much details for people to help.

Yeah the rhiot project are using MQTT and Camel as part of the IoT and
with AMQ as the broker.
https://gautric.github.io/blog/2015/05/20/camel-iot-labs-i2c-gpio-mqtt-lcd.html

And camel-mqtt itself is using ActiveMQ for unit testing
https://github.com/apache/camel/tree/master/components/camel-mqtt