camel-users mailing list archives

From Vanshul.Chawla <Vanshul.Cha...@target.com>
Subject RE: Passing ReplyToQueue for a InOnly exchange
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2015 03:10:17 GMT
Tried setting this

<setHeader headerName="JMS_IBM_MsgType">
        		<simple resultType="java.lang.Integer">1</simple>
</setHeader>

I get an exception that ReplyToQueue not set. So I think its not even setting properly.

-----Original Message-----
From: Vanshul.Chawla [mailto:Vanshul.Chawla@target.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 8:22 AM
To: users@camel.apache.org
Subject: RE: Passing ReplyToQueue for a InOnly exchange

Another interesting point is that I have set 3 headers like this

<setHeader headerName="JMS_IBM_Format">
	<simple>MQSTR</simple>
</setHeader>
<setHeader headerName="JMS_IBM_MQMD_ReplyToQ">
	<simple>FN=${in.header.TransactionReferenceNumber}</simple>
</setHeader>
<setHeader headerName="JMS_IBM_Character_Set">
	<simple>819</simple>
</setHeader>

Only ReplyToQueue header is missing.

I have used destinationResolver class like this

package com.tgt.tcom.il.SA.OMS;

import javax.jms.Destination;
import javax.jms.JMSException;
import javax.jms.Session;

import org.springframework.jms.support.destination.DestinationResolver;

public class SAOMSDestinationResolver implements DestinationResolver {

	@Override
	public Destination resolveDestinationName(Session session, String destinationName,
			boolean pubSubDomain) throws JMSException {

		return session.createQueue("queue:///" + destinationName + "?targetClient=1");

	}

}