camel-users mailing list archives

From Greg Autric <gaut...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: WMQ Reply-to queue
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2015 15:39:04 GMT

Red Hat France SARL                sit: http://www.redhat.fr
Le Linea, 1 rue du General Leclerc, 92047 Paris La Défense Cedex
Sent from webmail

----- Mail original -----
De: "Sashika" <sashikaxp@gmail.com>
À: users@camel.apache.org
Envoyé: Vendredi 2 Octobre 2015 06:25:51
Objet: WMQ Reply-to queue

I'm connecting to a Websphere MQ endpoint and I have successfully configured the
camel Jms component to connect to the queue manager and deliver messages to the
intended queue.
The route in question is a request-reply scenario and I want the wmq to reply to
a queue that I specify. This is configured in the Jms component as replyToType=Exclusive&replyTo=MY.QUEUE
All works fine except the reply does not reach camel and the route fails with a
timeout after waiting for a reply. After bit of research I found out that we
need to instruct wmq to generate the report and send to the reply queue. For
this we have to set something like below in the outgoing Jms message but not
sure how to set it in Camel
message.setIntProperty(WMQConstants.JMS_IBM_REPORT_COA,
MQC.MQRO_COA_WITH_FULL_DATA)
Can anyone suggest me how to achieve this in camel level?
Thanks in advance.