camel-users mailing list archives

From "Preben.Asmussen" <>
Subject Re: Transactional Route with JTA
Date Sat, 31 Oct 2015 09:15:31 GMT
Hi Christian

I was on the same path some time ago. I don't recall all of the details from
the top of my head, but there is a couple of posts about it here.

Maybe there is something useful here.

As i recall I ended up with broker redelivery since client side redelivery
with xa was not quit working as expected. The drawback of broker redelivery
is that it runs as a scheduled job, and you might loose fifo ordering.

At the end of the day we didn't get enough confidence in that Activemq jca
adapter + jee server was the way to go. Too hard to get right, and I recall
stuck transactions asf.