camel-users mailing list archives

From furchess123 <con...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: correct way to provide regex in TokenizerExpression?
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2015 20:42:26 GMT
Forgot to mention: when I inspect the exchange that is expected to contain
the grouped N lines from the file that is being processed, I see that Camel
inserts the actual regex string I provided to the tokenizer between the
lines from the file! The exchange message looks like this:

"[Message:
linefromFile1*\r|\r\n|\n*lineFromFile2*\r|\r\n|\n*LineFromFile3*\r|\r\n|\n*...etc]

The sequence replace the original line separators. This seems to be a bug,
shouldn't be happening.