camel-users mailing list archives

From Ishada <abhisheksinghb...@gmail.com>
Subject HTTPS Endpoint to File
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2015 16:33:36 GMT
I need to access a HTTPS Resource which is using Basic Authentication and It
is a GET Resource. I have written a code in java using URIBuilder and adding
the username, password etc as Headers to the URIBuilder and using Apache
HTTP Client to access the resource and it is working well. Now my
requirement is to implement the same functionality using Apache Camel, Well
I tried using Camel HTTP component and by using Java DSL, But the problem is
I am just able to provide the URI. But how can I add various Headers to this
URI ?.