camel-users mailing list archives

From furchess123 <con...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: How do I maintain custom ojbect in the camel context scope?
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2015 15:52:08 GMT
You could always have an application-global object (an instance that lives in
your application context) injected into your Camel processor classes.
Assuming you implement your exchange processing logic in endpoint-specific
POJO "processors", you could wire/inject a reference to that bean into each
such processor, and it will be accessible in your processor code. I would
not over-engineer and clutter your camel context itself. Plus, this would
make your "cache" object application-global and available to other
components/beans, not necessarily only used by Camel routes.