camel-users mailing list archives

From Scisci <>
Subject from pojo to csv
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2015 09:46:31 GMT
hi everyone,
I've a problem with marshal a List<T> with bindy.
this is  part of my route;

<process ref="Portafoglio_BloombergMessageProcessor"/>
<bindy type="Csv"
locale="en-us" />
<to uri="file:{{Path_Carico_Test}}?fileName={{File_Name_Base_Prestabile}}"/>

on processor I've setted:
List<Base_Prestabile> b = ....

on the result file I've the header and blank lines for each object in the

I've also tryed add:
type="it.gestielle.Prestito_Titoli.DataModel.Base_Prestabile_CSV"/> before
the marshal
but I've an error

org.apache.camel.NoTypeConversionAvailableException: No type converter
available to convert from type: java.util.ArrayList to the required type:
it.gestielle.Prestito_Titoli.DataModel.Base_Prestabile_CSV with value

How to marshal a List<T> in to a csv???