camel-users mailing list archives

From Karts <kartiksan...@gmail.com>
Subject Rest DSL Jetty multiple handlers causes java.lang.StackOverflowError
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2015 01:36:36 GMT
Hi,

On 2.16.0, I am getting a StackOverflowError when I have multiple handlers
defined for my restConfiguration jetty component. It works with single
handlers.

<restConfiguration component="jetty" host="localhost" port="8080">
    	<endpointProperty key="handlers" value="securityHandler,
jettyRequestLog"></endpointProperty>
</restConfiguration>

This causes the following exception on startup:

2015-10-21 21:29:59,543 [main           ] WARN  AbstractLifeCycle
- FAILED org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server@58035754:
java.lang.StackOverflowError
java.lang.StackOverflowError
	at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.AbstractHandlerContainer.expandHandler(AbstractHandlerContainer.java:80)
at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.expandChildren(HandlerWrapper.java:123)
...(loops)

If I just use either securityHandler or jettyRequestLog alone, it works
fine.

Thanks