camel-users mailing list archives

From dermoritz <>
Subject [camel-jdbc] opens one thread per update query until db error
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2015 14:52:05 GMT
I have a route that writes into data base:

from(...).<some preporcessing with split and aggregate>

My problem is that createDBquery are working in 10 threads (as configured)
but it seems that jdbc-component opens 1 thread per query. So for 1000
exchanges i see 1000 threads. On my oracle db i hit " ORA-01000: maximum
open cursors exceeded" (my db's limit is 1000 cursors)

If i sent 1200 exchanges i hit the error 200 times!

So why so many threads and not 10 at maximum? I want to limit the threads to