camel-users mailing list archives

From dfgcamel <dfglove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: self signing certificate with jetty component
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2015 22:57:49 GMT

All,

I'm trying to modify the below code to use a self signed of CA signed
certificate with a jetty endpoint.  I've gotten it to work with a key that I
generated and I'm prompted to accept the certificate manually.  However I
need it to work in either circumstance without any manual intervention.  The
endpoint will be accessed by another internal application, not directly by a
user.  I generated the self-signed cert...

More specifically, I'm trying to understand how to pass/include the client
side public/private keys in the request to the jetty endpoint?