camel-users mailing list archives

From dermoritz <tantea...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: When original exchange "isDone" - with aggregator?
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2015 08:12:00 GMT
I am not sure if this pattern matches.

In my case i have to aggregate a data base result set (aggregating same
primary key due to a 1:n relation). After this aggregation a need
parallelProcessing.

The route worked fine without the aggregator and parallelProcessing and it
works fine with aggregator and without parallelProcessing.

For me it seems that aggreagator+parallelProcessing some how breaks the
onCompletion/isDone semantik. In my case onCompletion is called before any
of the processors are run.