camel-users mailing list archives

From dermoritz <tantea...@hotmail.com>
Subject does executorService implies parallelProcessing?
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2015 10:21:55 GMT
I am using split and aggregator both provide "parallelProcessing". In my case
i want to configure the number of threads, so i use  executorService to set
an executor with configured number of threads.

My question is do i need to explicitly set parallelProcessing or does
setting executorService does imply parallelProcessing?

For split the documentation states for executorServiceRef (Ref!) that this
implies parallelProcessing. But on the same page there is an example:

"parallelProcessing().executorService(pool)"