camel-users mailing list archives

From SteveR <srichard...@vonage.com>
Subject Re: Camel Load Balancer EIP with TCP Endpoints
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2015 17:49:56 GMT
CleoCleo:

Thanks for the reply.  These are long-standing TCP connections, meaning that
the client that connects to my Camel application establishes the connection
and in the "sunny-day" case continues to send a continual stream of messages
each of which are delimited by the <MSG> ... </MSG> tags. The message rate
is subject to busy-hour patterns, so it's high at certain peaks hours and
could slow to a trickle at non-peak hours.

For the load-balancing portion in the out-going direction, my Camel
application would also typically have long-standing TCP connections to each
recipient host.

  Thanks, SteveR