camel-users mailing list archives

From dfgcamel <dfglove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot write null body to file - using ftp component
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2015 16:46:52 GMT
Thanks for the response Claus.

I've tried the allowNullBody option but it still doesn't work.  I'm
wondering if it could be that in my scenario, I branch and use the
.to("file.. instead a .from("file...  I say this because  I had this
partially working before without the branching and I used .from("file..
directly after the .process( section.  is there a way to achieve a branch
that still allows me to use the .from("file.. syntax?

Thanks,

Dennis...