camel-users mailing list archives

From Mark Mindenhall <mark.mindenh...@machineshop.io>
Subject Re: MQTT Route not working
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2015 16:10:51 GMT
I see a couple of possibilities:

1.  Missing slashes after the “:” in the mqtt route  I have a route that looks like this:

      fromF("mqtt://%s?%s", name, optionsStr)

2.  No filename specified for the file producer.  I haven’t used the file component, but
unless you’re specifying something via a header, I think you need to specify a filename.

On September 17, 2015 at 6:05:56 AM, S-camel (s.mouhand@gmail.com<mailto:s.mouhand@gmail.com>)