camel-users mailing list archives

From Vanshul.Chawla <>
Subject Class Not Found Exception for HTTPOperationFailedException
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2015 11:16:29 GMT

I am using this in OnException

When I deploy bundle to Fuse(6.1) , I get this error

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.camel.component.http.HttpOperationFailedException

JBossFuse:admin@root> exports | grep org.apache.camel.component.http
   233 org.apache.camel.component.http.helper; version=2.12.0.redhat-611423
   233 org.apache.camel.component.http; version=2.12.0.redhat-611423

When I use java.lang.Exception in onException clause, I can see exception thrown has the same

"Exception is org.apache.camel.component.http.HttpOperationFailedException: HTTP operation
failed invoking https://XXXX?amp%3BthrowExceptionOnFailure=false with statusCode: 404"

Is there something missing which we need to add to recognize this class in onException clause.