camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom endpoint configuration and Spring Boot
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2015 09:42:39 GMT
I would favor configuring this on the component and name it wmq, then
the endpoints can be simply as you want.

So maybe something with

@Bean("wmq")
JmsComponent myWmqComponent() {
}

Not sure what the spring annotation is for assigning a name.

On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 11:37 AM, Jimmy Selgen Nielsen
<jimmy.selgen@gmail.com> wrote:

>> On 25. sep. 2015, at 11.28, Henryk Konsek <hekonsek@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>  from("jms:myqueue?destinationResolver=#myCustomDestinationResolver
>> ").to(...);
>

> This would of course solve the problem, but I’m trying to simplify things a bit for
my end users, so instead of the above, they can simply use
> from(“wmq:queue”)….
>
> The mainframe i’m talking to on the other end has some specific “demands” on how
things should be configured, and the “wmq” endpoint sets things like targetClient, CCSID,
Encoding, Expiry, etc.

> It’s working, i just need to add it to my context at initialization time so that the
wmq endpoint is available at route configuration time, as opposed to right before starting
the routes.

--
Claus Ibsen