camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rest DSL Media Type
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2015 15:19:44 GMT
Hi

That was designed for documentation purpose only (and as a hint to
Camel whether its json or xml data), so what you define in
produces/consumers/description etc is for documentation, and the
swagger-api etc.

I assume when you have binding mode enabled then the library that does
the binding sets the content-type header. And thus why you see the
value.

Though we could consider letting Camel use producers as a fallback if
it hasn't been set, even when you have binding mode turned off?

--
Claus Ibsen