camel-users mailing list archives

From Gregor Zurowski <gre...@list.zurowski.org>
Subject Re: Rest DSL Media Type
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2015 16:25:52 GMT
Hi Claus,

Thanks for your response. I was not aware that produces/consumes was
for documentation purposes only. At least, the documentation
(http://camel.apache.org/rest.html and
http://camel.apache.org/rest-dsl.html) does not clearly state this. I
will add a note on the Rest DSL wiki page.

I like the idea of letting Camel use "produces" as a fallback, as it
will simplify REST routes.  Should I log a ticket for this?

Thanks,
Gregor