camel-users mailing list archives

From Felix Thomas <felix.tho...@gmail.com>
Subject Timer,Quartz,Spring based scheduler question
Date Mon, 07 Sep 2015 13:24:02 GMT
hello,

       The Timer component does not have a cron option by itself.
Quartz,Schduler has it only. Hope I am correct.
       My question is.

       In case if I have setup a route using cron job to execute after 2
hours. And due to some reason, too much backlog of data etc. the  the
processing has not finished , will the same camel route start off again at
the specified time irrespective of the previous run has not finished
processing yet.

      If Yes, is there any way to avoid this situation ?

regards,
Felix T