camel-users mailing list archives

From Felix Thomas <felix.tho...@gmail.com>
Subject Start a route based on a specific time everyday , but stop logic is based on ...
Date Mon, 21 Sep 2015 08:01:58 GMT
hello,

      I want to schedule a quartz cron job which is supposed to run at a
specific time every day but be stopped only if the queue from where it is
consuming is empty o.e. all messages  are consumed. I saw the examples of
org.apache.camel.routepolicy.quartz2.CronScheduledRoutePolicy , but its
requires a start & end time. But I am not sure of the end time , it based
on the no of messages in queue and I can't predict a proper window.

Is there is a way this could be done in camel .

Regards,
felix