camel-users mailing list archives

From Vanshul.Chawla <>
Subject disableReplyTo=true
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2015 05:44:27 GMT
Hello all,

We have a route where consumer sends message on IBM MQ and doesn't expect a response. But
still they send a ReplyTo queue so we disabled the Reply To option by setting disableReplyTo=true

Now we are facing issue that when error occurs, the error message doesn't go to Error queue
and error we get is

nested exception is JMSWMQ2007: Failed
to send a message to destination 'TCOM.EMAIL.WCS.EXP.ORIG'. JMS attempted to perform an MQPUT
or MQPUT1; however WebSphere MQ reported an error. Use the linked exception to determine the
cause of this error.; nested exception is JMSCMQ0001: WebSphere MQ
call failed with compcode '2' ('MQCC_FAILED') reason '2027' ('MQRC_MISSING_REPLY_TO_Q').]

Do we need to now explicitly set JMSReplyTo header to queue names where we need to send error
and original message or is there an option we need to use like exchangePattern="inOnly".