camel-users mailing list archives

From Jimmy Selgen Nielsen <jimmy.sel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom endpoint configuration and Spring Boot
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2015 09:37:07 GMT

> On 25. sep. 2015, at 11.28, Henryk Konsek <hekonsek@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>  from("jms:myqueue?destinationResolver=#myCustomDestinationResolver
> ").to(...);

This would of course solve the problem, but I’m trying to simplify things a bit for my end
users, so instead of the above, they can simply use
from(“wmq:queue”)….

The mainframe i’m talking to on the other end has some specific “demands” on how things
should be configured, and the “wmq” endpoint sets things like targetClient, CCSID, Encoding,
Expiry, etc.

It’s working, i just need to add it to my context at initialization time so that the wmq
endpoint is available at route configuration time, as opposed to right before starting the
routes.

/J