camel-users mailing list archives

From "rakesh.shelar" <>
Subject Spring DSL + Camel + Ehcache help required
Date Wed, 23 Sep 2015 09:16:38 GMT
1 post
Hi, I am new to Camel as developer. I am seeking for help to implement cache
in my application using Spring DSL + Camel + Ehcache. If someone already
having experience on this please help me with sample application context XML
which uses Camel + Spring DSL + Ehcache. Good if some one provide tutorial
link, or sample code To understand more what i need here is one link
Niote: I do not need replication just need what is there in above link
Regards, Rakesh