camel-users mailing list archives

From ywang9009 <ywang9...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unit testing Fuse (Karaf) with camel implemented in blueprint (shortcoming 1)
Date Mon, 21 Sep 2015 14:44:02 GMT
Christian, thanks for the reply. Yes I was talking about inter-bundle
dependency. One example is like this: I have some common code which lives in
another bundle so the current bundle depends on that bundle. I can't unit
test the code in this bundle unless the common code bundle is loaded. I have
seen example of using pax-exam, but I couldn't get it to work. Do you have
any suggestion to address this scenario? Thanks