camel-users mailing list archives

From Mathieu De Zutter <mathieu.dezut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: External XQuery expression
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2015 07:48:02 GMT
Thanks Claus. I already figured setHeader out, but didn't mention it.

What I have now:
<setHeader headerName="MOWESB_SysteemMapping">
	<xquery
type="String">resource:classpath:/mapping/SysteemMapping.xq</xquery>
</setHeader>

resultType is not a valid attribute for <xquery/>, type is.

I still have the same error:
>>> SetHeader[MOWESB_SysteemMapping,
>>> xquery{resource:classpath:/mapping/SysteemMapping.xq}] <<< in route:
>>> Route(route-geefVastlegging)[[From[cxf:bean:geefVastlegging]... because
>>> of Illegal syntax: resource:classpath:/mapping/SysteemMapping.xq

Claus Ibsen-2 wrote