camel-users mailing list archives

From Nick78 <maroc...@ckc.de>
Subject Re: Using Camel in large project (300 Applications to integrate)
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2015 06:36:37 GMT
Hi Preben,

Thank you, that helped us a lot!

But I didn't get your answer for Q2. What did you mean with 2 war files per
integration point. Our situation is as follows:

There is an application that will send data to an inbox of our system. Then
we will do a transformation (e.g. csv to XML) and put the new message to the
outbox. Then this message will be send to 1 or more other applications. So I
thought we build 1 war file including this route and the transformation.
That's it.

Nick