camel-users mailing list archives

From bwest <bwesterfi...@gmail.com>
Subject Report Incident Example - Missing ReportIncidentImpl
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2015 13:50:20 GMT
Greetings,

I've been experimenting with the Example ReportIncident project.  I'm a
little confused because in the write up that exists, there is a reference to
the ReportIncidentEndpointImpl class.  However, when I look at the example
project (version 2.16).  I don't see that class, how does the example work?
How is the response being tied back to the CXF endpoint.  This is my first
real look at CXF, so I'm sorry if I'm missing something obvious.

Am I missing something?

Any guidance appreciated.

Thanks,