camel-users mailing list archives

From slew77 <stephen.lewi...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Referencing properties from another property file
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2015 09:45:32 GMT
Hi,

We have many Camel Blueprint bundles deployed to Karaf. We're using
blueprint property placeholders for configuration.

For the properties that are environment specific, we want them to be in a
property file and reference them from within the blueprint property
placeholder files.

Previously we were using Fabric and did something like this:

Blueprint property placeholder file:
activemq.brokerURL=${profile:env.specific/activemq.brokerURL}

Is there a way to do something similar with Karaf, e.g.:
activemq.brokerURL=${file:${karaf.home}/etc/env.specific.cfg/activemq.brokerURL}

Or even better to have a default value if the env.specific file isn't there,
e.g.:
default.activemq=failover:(nio://activemq1:61616)
activemq.brokerURL=${file:${karaf.home}/etc/env.specific.cfg/activemq.brokerURL:${default.activemq}}

Thanks,
Steve.