camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Programmatic CXF Endpoint
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 06:15:52 GMT
Yeah, there is a gap between the Camel SSL setting and CXF SSL setting, that is why we introduced
the CxfEndpointConfigurer to fill this gap. Current Camel SSL Support is per the camel context
, we may need to introduce a option into CXFEndpoint to let it know how to create the SSLContext
from Camel SSL setting.

I just fill a JIRA[1] for it.

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-9046

--