camel-users mailing list archives

From Scott Stroud <Scott.Str...@marklogic.com>
Subject Cannot find data format with name: gzip - <to uri="dataformat:gzip:marshal" />
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2015 15:14:53 GMT
Im trying to use the data format marshall to gzip and I get an exception and Im unsure as to
why.  According to the documentation, gzip comes with camel-core so I should not need any
additional libs.  To confirm that I was specifying it correctly I switched to zip marshalling
and that worked.  Im using camel 2.15.0 via Spring - <to uri="dataformat:gzip:marshal"
/>.  Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Caused by: org.apache.camel.FailedToCreateRouteException: Failed to create route IngestMetadata
at: >>> To[dataformat:gzip:marshal] <<< in route: Route(IngestMetadata)[[From[seda:queue:ingest-metadata?concu...
because of Failed to resolve endpoint: dataformat://gzip:marshal due to: Cannot find data
format with name: gzip

at org.apache.camel.model.RouteDefinition.addRoutes(RouteDefinition.java:1028)

at org.apache.camel.model.RouteDefinition.addRoutes(RouteDefinition.java:185)

at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.startRoute(DefaultCamelContext.java:841)

at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.startRouteDefinitions(DefaultCamelContext.java:2895)

…

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot find data format with name: gzip

at org.apache.camel.component.dataformat.DataFormatComponent.createEndpoint(DataFormatComponent.java:43)

at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultComponent.createEndpoint(DefaultComponent.java:113)

at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.getEndpoint(DefaultCamelContext.java:558)