camel-users mailing list archives

From Henryk Konsek <>
Subject Re: Load Bean Definitions from XML in Camel
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2015 09:23:20 GMT
Hi Felix,

This really depends on the Camel registry [1] you are using. For OSGi
registries you can deploy new beans and processors as the OSGi bundles. For
Spring applications you can use the Spring Bean Registry API [2].

In general as soon as given bean will be available for the Camel registry
[1], Camel will be able to find it. However adding the bean at runtime is
something outside the scope of the Camel itself - you have to rely on your
IoC framework to do the heavy-lifting.

wt., 25.08.2015 o 09:12 u┼╝ytkownik fxthomas <>