camel-users mailing list archives

From Abhijeet Kushe <abhijeet.ku...@gmail.com>
Subject Why does HazelcastSedaConsumer no implement ShutdownAware interface in Camel
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2015 20:01:11 GMT
I wanted to know why the HazelCastSedaConsumer the 2.x or 3.x version does
not implement ShutdownAware interface which is implemented by
Camel-SedaConsumer
<http://camel.apache.org/maven/current/camel-core/apidocs/org/apache/camel/component/seda/SedaConsumer.html>
.
We wanted to automate the gracelshutdown feature of one our services which
uses Camel and Hazelcast but we are blocked because we cannot find the
pendingInflightExchanges.We can extend the consumer where we implement that
service and maintaining the exchange count separately but it would have
been good if the Hazelcast themselves were implemented
But before beginning our implementation I wanted to know if there is a
specific reason for not implementing it or it was a miss

--
Thanks & Regards
Abhijeet S Kushe