camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: camel-jcifs 2.14.3
Date Sat, 08 Aug 2015 07:24:03 GMT
That is from camel-extra which has its own release schedule
https://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/camel-extra/?redir=1

You can safely use its 2.14.x with Camel's 2.14.x. They dont have to
match on the last digit.

And if you want a faster release on camel extra you can help that
team. I am sure they love contributions as well as we do here at ASF

Though the project is in "limbo" as google code is shutting down and
the extra projects has not found a new home yet.