camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SQS component and SEDA queue
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2015 09:26:34 GMT
How long time does it take to process the message on the seda route?
eg how long time does MyProcessor take?

Though I think the problem is that maybe Amazon SQS is not thread safe
when one thread consumes a message, and another thread marks the
message as deleted. If that is the case we need to deny handover in
the delete task.

--
Claus Ibsen